Monday, April 12, 2010

Rivulets in the Meadow

Rivulets, forming imperfections and cracks in the meadow...yet life continues, reshapes, reforms and re-emerges...in a different way, yet still grows upward if allowed, if nourished, if not yanked out.

I can feel the depth and the pain.
 It will lighten, but at times you will feel it just the same as you feel it now.


The choice is ok. It is right at this time in their flight. Your choice is to stay in contact with them.

I miss my children, but everytime I see them or talk to them, I can feel their love for me. THEIR lightness with life, THEIR dreams in moving foward...it is how is should be, now, in this circumstance....

Your children, my children...they have hopes and dreams for the future...let them live lightly, they will understand...later

ILY 4eva

1 comment: